We welcome those who would like to come along side and support the ministry of CAS.
TYPES OF VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
- Create a personal fundraising page to help families adopt.
- Help with clerical tasks in Matthews or Rocky Mount office.
- Prayer warrior on behalf of the ministry.
- Consider being a foster parent
- Plan and work at fundraising events (golf or annual banquet)
- Educate your church and community about the ministry of CAS
- Serve at one of informational meetings
- Volunteer to speak on behalf of CAS
NOTE TO POTENTIAL VOLUNTEERS
CAS is thankful for the team of volunteers who use their time and giftedness to support our mission of connecting vulnerable children to a Christian family. Due to the sensitive nature of those we serve (birth moms and adoptive families), we abide by a simple screening process. There will be a few forms that must be signed before you can do certain types of volunteer work at CAS. Thank you for your interest in helping support the mission of Christian Adoption Services. To inquire about specific volunteer opportunities, please contact Brenda High.
CURRENT VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
- Front desk assistance on Wednesday mornings
- Other miscellaneous clerical duties
- Annual banquet service opportunities