Amy & Joe
We are Joe and Amy! We are outgoing, ambitious, loving, and enjoy spending time with friends and family. We have been married for 4 years, and with Amy's son Jake, we have created a beautiful family. We are an active family and enjoy the outdoors, concerts, traveling, and trying new things. We are best friends and have an amazing relationship in which we support, encourage, comfort, and love each other unconditionally. After trying to grow our family for sometime, we realized we were called to adopt. This became even more clear after Joe's dad shared his adoption story. He told us how grateful he is for his adoptive parents and the courage of his biological parents for giving him the opportunity. We are so excited to welcome a new child into our lives and look forward to providing a warm, loving, family full of adventure and learning opportunities.We also feel that through our christian values we can create an amazing fulfilling life for the child we are lucky enough to adopt.
We are excited to welcome to our family a boy, girl, or twins (of any gender combination), newborn to three months, and siblings up to three years, through open, semi-open or closed adoption.
DEAR EXPECTANT MOTHER
We are honored you are taking time to learn about us and considering us as you make the difficult decision of who will parent your child. We hope that you find in us the qualities your are hoping for in an adoptive family.
Here is our promise to you:
- We will love your child unconditionally and strive to be the best parents we can be.
- Provide a stable, loving and happy home with security and opportunities.
- Never stop thinking and praying for you.
- Offer the best education possible, focused on developing your child's God given talents and personality.
- Raise your child with a community of faith with ease and openness too explore their faith.
- Create experiences for learning, growing and enjoying the world.
- Always tell them of your love for them and the gift you so selflessly gave us.
Love and prayers,
Amy and Joe
Global Product Management; transitioning to stay at home mom
BS in Business Administration - Management/ Marketing
Yoga, life coaching, and hiking
Number of Children
BS in Biology, Doctor of Dental Medicine
Playing and recording music, working out, watching and playing sports
Number of Children